The Balancing Work-Life Successfully IQ Matrix will help you to focus on key areas that will naturally bring more balance into your life while climbing the career ladder. The mind map discusses the importance of defining what success means to you; guides you through managing the process of career success; outlines the importance of regular reviews, and much more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Balancing Work-Life Successfully IQ Matrix:
- Defining Success: Discusses the importance of defining success by outlining goals, roles, strengths, purpose and values. All of these elements are paramount for long-term success in all life areas.
- Success Management: Managing the process of success is paramount. This branch shows you how to manage your time and focus more effectively in order to achieve your work-life balance objectives.
- Success Criteria: We gain clarity when we set clearly defined goals. However, these goals must take into account our roles and priorities, otherwise we will struggle to achieve our work-life balance objectives. This branch provides guidance in this area and lists essential questions one must ask in order to gain more clarity.
- Success Evaluation: Outlines the importance of regularly reviewing your progress towards your work-life balance objectives. Modifications may at times need to be made in order to maintain balance in all areas of life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your personal and professional life and will reach your work-life balance objectives in quick succession.
When you purchase the Balancing Work-Life Successfully IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.