The Basketball Mindset Strategies IQ Matrix will help you to develop a solid and resilient mindset that is necessary for the game of basketball. It’s an ideal tool for coaches who are coaching junior basketball players. Also great for young players who are learning the fundamentals of the game.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of this Basketball Mindset Strategies IQ Matrix to help you to cultivate the mindset of a pro-athlete:
- Superstar Attitude: The personal and team spirit you must cultivate within yourself and the pitfalls you must be aware of if you aspire to basketball greatness.
- Mindset for Training: Mindset strategies for approaching your basketball training sessions and the fundamental factors you should be working on after your training sessions.
- Mindset for Games: Mental techniques and strategies you must cultivate before, during and after your basketball games.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your basketball training regime, and you will progressively learn to cultivate a resilient basketball mindset over time — helping you to develop a higher basketball IQ.
When you purchase the Basketball Mindset Strategies IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.