The Basketball Passing Skills IQ Matrix will help you learn the fundamentals of basketball passing technique with one hand, two hands, and off the dribble strategies. It’s an ideal tool for coaches who are coaching junior basketball players. Also great for young players who are learning the fundamentals of the game.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of this Basketball Passing Skills IQ Matrix to help you master some primary passing fundamentals:
- Off the Dribble Passing: Includes Air Pass, Bounce Pass, Hook Pass and Discus Pass.
- One Hand Passing: Includes Air Flick, Bounce Pass (standard, drop, hook), Wrap Around, Around the Back, Sky Hook, Lop Pass, Down Up Wrist Flick, Bowling Pass, Baseball Pass and Dribble Pitch.
- Two Hand Passing: Includes Bounce Pass, Dribble Pitch, Overhead Pass, Against the Grain Pass, Across the Face Skip Pass, and Chest Pass.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your basketball training regime, and you will progressively improve your basketball passing ability over time to help you gain an edge on the basketball court.
Learn more at Better Basketball.
When you purchase the Basketball Passing Skills IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.