The Basketball Post Play Skills IQ Matrix will help you learn and develop the fundamental techniques and strategies that will assist you in becoming a solid post player step-by-step. It’s an ideal tool for coaches who are coaching junior basketball players. Also great for young players who are learning the fundamentals of the game.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of this Basketball Post Play Skills IQ Matrix to help you master some primary post play fundamentals:
- Post Play Basics: Learn the basics of how to play in the post, including post positioning, shooting, faking shots and drawing fouls.
- In the Game: Discover what to do and what NOT to do when it comes to getting open in the post. Also learn the fundamentals of how to receive the ball with one and two hands in the post.
- Training Moves: Here are some basic, intermediate and more advanced post play training moves for you to practice on a weekly basis.
- Post Play Tips: What does it take to become a great Post Player? Here you will get an insight into the mindset, skills, and game tactics that are used consistently by solid post players at the highest level of basketball.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your basketball training regime, and you will progressively improve your basketball post play skills over time to help you gain an edge on the basketball court.
Learn more at Better Basketball.
When you purchase the Basketball Post Play Skills IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.