The Basketball Rebounding Skills IQ Matrix will help you learn the fundamentals of basketball rebounding techniques and strategies step-by-step. It’s an ideal tool for coaches who are coaching junior basketball players. Also great for young players who are learning the fundamentals of the game.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of this Basketball Rebounding Skills IQ Matrix to help you master some primary rebounding fundamentals:
- Rebounding Technique: Find out how to develop a solid rebounding technique by learning what to do before, during and after a rebound.
- Zone Rebounding: Discover what to observe, the technique of boxing-out your opponent and how to position yourself for a rebound within a zone defense.
- Man-2-Man Rebounding: Discover what to observe, the technique of boxing-out your opponent and how to position yourself for a rebound within a man-2-man defense.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your basketball training regime, and you will progressively improve your basketball rebounding ability over time to help you gain an edge on the basketball court.
Learn more at Better Basketball.
When you purchase the Basketball Rebounding Skills IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.