The Boosting Self-Confidence IQ Matrix will provide you with all the necessary knowledge, information and guidelines you need that will help you to boost your levels of confidence and begin living your life to the best of your ability. The mind map shows you how to construct your self-confidence with purpose; looks at the mindset of a confident person, and much more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Boosting Self-Confidence IQ Matrix:
- Your Self-Confidence: Explores what self-confidence is all about, what it really means to be confident, and what lacking self-confidence can do to you. In addition to this, there’s a self-analysis section that explores the goals you would like to achieve when it comes to boosting your self-confidence. These goals lay the foundations for the remainder of the map.
- Shifting Your Perspective: Purposefully shifts your perspective and understanding of self-confidence and how it’s affected by failure, rejection, mistakes, embarrassment, change, fear and criticism. These factors should never lower your self-confidence, and this branch explains why.
- Self-Confidence Construction: Delves into some suggestions that will help you to construct your self-confidence step-by-step on a daily basis by following some valuable guidelines that will set you on the right track towards higher levels of belief in yourself and your ability.
- The Confident Mindset: Looks at the mindset of a confident person. Specifically, this branch explores the qualities that naturally support confidence, the habits that are destructive for self-confidence, and the daily perspective shifts you must make that will strengthen your levels of confidence throughout the day.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary habits, mindset and perspectives that will help you to boost your levels of confidence.
When you purchase the Boosting Self-Confidence IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.