The Calm Under Pressure IQ Matrix will help you to keep your cool under pressure situations that could often lead to high levels of stress, anxiety and overwhelm. The mind map will also assist you with developing a more relaxed and carefree outlook on life. It will show you how to find more ways to relax and also explores how to develop calmness of mind.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Calm Under Pressure IQ Matrix:
- Choose Calmness: Delves into the qualities of a calm mind and the benefits that this can bring into your life, and provides you with a list of self-analysis questions to help you identify triggers within yourself or within your environment that can cause high levels of stress and anxiety.
- When Under Pressure: Provides you with relevant and practical suggestions that you can use whenever you are feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders. These suggestions will help you stay calm and in control of yourself and your approach to unexpected events and circumstances.
- Find Ways to Relax: Explores various rituals, habits, and ways you can calm your mind and relax your body on a daily basis when dealing with stressful situations that would normally overwhelm even the best of us.
- Long-term Outlook: Examines things you can do long-term to help you stay calm, centered and focused on what’s most important in your life. These guidelines will provide you with the necessary support you need to develop a calmness-of-mind on a daily basis.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the ability to stay calm under pressure even at the most difficult and stressful of times.
When you purchase the Calm Under Pressure IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.