The Career Success IQ Matrix explores how to move through career setbacks, how to enhance your prospects, and how to make more effective decisions when choosing a new direction for your career. The mind map also outlines how to handle career challenges, examines how to enhance your value to your organization, and guides you through making positive career changes.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Career Success IQ Matrix:
- Career Setbacks: Outlines how to handle career setbacks and challenges effectively and efficiently.
- Enhancing Your Prospects: Discusses how to enhance your professional value to your company or potential employer.
- Making Career Change: Pinpoints the questions you must ask and the tangible and intangible factors that you must consider when making a career change.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your professional life and you will be more than ready to handle any career setbacks or sudden changes that life may throw your way.
When you purchase the Career Success IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.