The Coaching at Work IQ Matrix provides you with an outline of how to get the most from your staff through effective workplace life coaching practices. Every year life coaching is growing in prominence within organisations. Executives, managers and leaders are discovering that a small investment in coaching their staff can significantly boost productivity, improve motivation, and accelerate progress toward the attainment of company goals and objectives. Coaching certainly won’t help solve all your company’s challenges, however it will go a long way toward raising performance standards across the organization.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Coaching at Work IQ Matrix:
- Workplace Coaching: This first branch explores what workplace coaching is all about and how it helps employees in numerous ways support their growth and development within the organization. Coaching essentially creates the conditions for setting higher standards of excellence across the organization. However, coaching is much more than just setting higher standards. It’s rather about getting the very best from each person and the role they play within the organization.
- The Workplace Coach: Effective coaching requires a very specific approach and a very skilled coach. This second branch breaks down what it means to be a workplace coach. A workplace coach must have certain traits; must understand how to read people’s psychological tendencies; must know how to use feedback and direction appropriately, and much more. Coaching certainly isn’t easy, however with practice it can be one of the most powerful tools to help empower staff across the organization.
- The Coaching Process: The final two branches explore the six step coaching process that helps guide staff members from a problem to an appropriate solution — helping them meet organization goals. The six steps of this process move through identifying performance goals; analyzing a coachee’s current reality, strengths and performance; exploring potential options and obstacles; committing to take action; implementation of action plan, and reviewing progress made toward desired goals.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your organization’s culture and practices, and you will very quickly find that the investment of time you give to coaching will pay back ten-fold with higher levels of productivity and performance across the organization.
When you purchase the Coaching at Work IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.