The Current Reality Evaluation mind map will help you through the process of evaluating a client’s present reality, habitual behavior patterns, learning preferences and their success strategy. Your first objective will be to analyze their current behavior patterns. Following this it is helpful to get a deeper understanding of your client’s success strategy in order to optimize their daily efforts.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Current Reality Evaluation IQ Matrix:
- Analysis of Behavior Patterns: Presents several thought provoking questions that helps break down a client’s psychological behavior patterns.
- Analysis of Learning Preferences: Helps pave the way for learning from experience by identifying a client’s preferred learning style.
- Learning Optimization: Breaks down some simple yet effective learning optimization techniques and strategies that will assist a client to get the most out of their behaviors, decisions and actions.
- Determining Strategy for Success: Identifies the successful psychological patterns that a client subconsciously and consciously undergoes during specific moments of their lives.
Stick with these guidelines, memorize and allow them to help you gain a better understanding of yourself and your client’s mental and physical patterns, and you will effectively unlock the keys to your client’s psychological habitual tendencies.
When you purchase the Current Reality Evaluation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.