The Developing Assertiveness IQ Matrix will help you learn the skill for becoming more assertive in your day-to-day interactions with others. Becoming more assertive has significant advantages in the real world and it could potentially be the one vital skill you need, to take your career and relationships to the next level. However, being assertive doesn’t mean being aggressive. There is a significant difference between the two. One will work to your advantage, while the other will only ruin your relationships.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Developing Assertiveness IQ Matrix:
- Defining Assertiveness: Provides a clear definition of what being assertive actually means, while giving you several insights into the advantages derived from adding this important skill to your social arsenal.
- Being Timid or Aggressive: Breaks down the disadvantages and numerous pitfalls that people often go through when they are being timid and aggressive while interacting with others. This branch also highlights how aggression is a vastly different approach when compared to assertiveness.
- Being Assertive: Explores the verbal and non-verbal habits of an assertive individual. All people who have mastered the art of being assertive have developed these habits over time and continue to practice them every day while interacting with others.
- Assertiveness Process: Breaks down the five step assertiveness process that you can use as a guide to help you develop the skill of being more assertive. The key part of this process is the learning and integration phase, that helps build a platform for continuous improvement over time.
- Assertiveness Tips: The final branch presents you with numerous tips to help you develop the skill of being more assertive. The tips specifically focus on how to respond to criticism in an assertive way, and how to state your opinion and disapproval assertively.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively become more assertive over time. Your assertiveness could be the one skill you need that will help you to take the next step along your career path or take your relationships with others to another level.
When you purchase the Developing Assertiveness IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.