The Developing Empathy IQ Matrix will help you step into another person’s shoes and experience the world from their perspective. It will help you develop a richer understanding of another person’s feelings, needs, thoughts, insecurities, fears, and life experience. As you work through the six-step process outlined in this map you will become more attuned as to how people interpret the world around them. Gaining this understanding will help you build rapport and deeper levels of trust with those you interact with.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Developing Empathy IQ Matrix:
- Empathy: Defines what empathy means and explores what is required from a personal level to have empathy. This branch also outlines the advantages of empathy and how it can help you improve your social relations with others.
- Active Listening: Delves into the process of active listening, which is an indispensable component of developing empathy.
- Empathy Process: Breaks down a six-step process that will help you to develop your empathy muscle while conversing with others.
- Practicing Empathy: Explores ways you can practice empathy throughout the day by yourself and while in the company of other people.
- Words of Caution: Presents a list of things that will prevent you from being empathetic.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop an incredible understanding of other people’s thoughts, feelings and life experiences. Your empathy will also allow you to create harmonious relationships and eliminate all conflict and disagreement arising from your social relationships.
When you purchase the Developing Empathy IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.