The Developing Empathy IQ Matrix will help you to look through another person’s eyes and experience their world through their perspective. It will help you to develop a deep understanding of another person’s feelings, thoughts and life experience in unimaginable ways. You will truly get to know the person, and in some ways become that person for a few precious moments. And that’s all you might need to develop incredible unbreakable social bonds that can last a lifetime.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Developing Empathy IQ Matrix:
- Empathy: Defines what empathy means and explores what is required from a personal level to have empathy. This branch also outlines the advantages of empathy and how it can help you improve your social relations with others.
- Active Listening: Delves into the process of active listening, which is an indispensable component of developing empathy.
- Empathy Process: Breaks down a six step process that will help you to develop your empathy muscle while conversing with others.
- Practicing Empathy: Explores ways you can practice empathy throughout the day by yourself and while in the company of other people.
- Words of Caution: Presents a list of things that will prevent you from being empathetic.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop an incredible understanding of other people’s thoughts, feelings and life experiences. Your empathy will also allow you to create harmonious relationships and eliminate all conflict and disagreement arising from your social relationships.
When you purchase the Developing Empathy IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.