The Developing Trust IQ Matrix shows you how trust builds the foundations of each and every relationship, and how without it no amount of love is likely to sustain a relationship long-term. Love is of course important, however love is only as strong as the trust within a relationship. This map explores the importance of trust, how to rebuild lost trust, and how to overcome a betrayal of trust. Understanding the key principles presented within this map will help you to build relationships built on trust, respect and mutual admiration.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Developing Trust IQ Matrix:
- The Importance of Trust: When you have trust within a relationship it automatically eliminates many problems that often lead to endless bickering. These arguments are not based on a lack of love, but rather a lack of trust. And the more couples argue the more resentment and anger is thrown around within the relationship, which leads further tension and dissatisfaction. This first branch shows you the importance of trust within a relationship and what that means for your and your partner.
- How to Build Trust: Now that you understand the importance of trust, the next step is to discover how to build trust within your relationship. The process of establishing trust isn’t difficult, however it can take some time, because after all trust isn’t something we can create over night but rather something we build over time. In fact the more effort and time you put into each one of these suggestions, the greater levels of trust you are likely to establish within your relationship.
- Rebuilding Lost Trust: What if you make a mistake and you lose the trust of your partner? Once trust is broken it’s certainly difficult to gain it back again. However, there are several things you can do to mend broken trust and thereby keep your relationship alive. This branch takes you through numerous guidelines you can follow that will help you to rebuild the trust you might have lost.
- The Betrayal of Trust: What if you’re the one who has been betrayed by your partner? After a betrayal it’s understandable that you would lose trust and faith in your partner. And it’s certainly not easy to heal from such circumstances. However, if you’re ready and willing to move through a six step process, you may find that there is still a light of hope at the end of the tunnel for you to learn to trust once again. This six step process will help clarify in your mind whether or not it’s time to forgive or to move on.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your relationships, and you will progressively discover the true value and importance of building trust each and every day. With more trust there will be more love, joy and fulfillment within your relationship, which will likewise ease any tension or stress you might have previously felt when you and your partner just didn’t get along.
When you purchase the Developing Trust IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.