The Eliminating Guilt IQ Matrix will help you to overcome the debilitating effects and emotional hold that guilt can have over your life. The mind map explores the consequences of guilt; breaks down a six step process that will help you eliminate traces of guilt from your life; presents you with suggestions for eradicating feeling of guilt; outlines the lessons we must learn from guilt, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Eliminating Guilt IQ Matrix:
- Guilt 101: Defines the true meaning of guilt, its consequences and the surprising opportunities that it can present you with.
- Process for Eliminating Guilt: Breaks down a six step process that will progressively allow you to eliminate all traces of guilt from your life.
- Tips for Eliminating Guilt: Presents you with several tips and suggestions to help you eliminate the emotion of guilt from your life. More specifically, this branch lists the things you should avoid doing; how you must learn from guilt, and the qualities you must begin cultivating in order to eradicate the emotion of guilt.
- More Tips: Presents you with many additional tips and suggestions to help you build an ongoing battle-plan to fight the debilitating effects of guilt.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively overcome a lifetime of guilt by following some straightforward steps that will allow you to manage your life experiences in more effective ways.
When you purchase the Eliminating Guilt IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.