The Excuses for Mediocrity IQ Matrix takes you through 19 excuses that people typically make that prevent them from achieving their goals and fulfilling their life’s aspirations. These excuses keep these people living a mediocre existence. They live a mediocre life and never get to experience the fulfillment of their desires, simply because the excuses they are making are holding them back from making the necessary decisions that will help move their lives forward in a better way. This map is designed to help you gain a better understanding of each of the 19 excuses. With a better understanding come new perspectives and insights that will allow you to see these excuses in a more optimal light.
Each of the four branches of the Excuses for Mediocrity IQ Matrix outline the 19 excuses that typically lead to a mediocre existence. Alongside each excuse are a set of suggestions that will help you work through the excuse in a more positive way. Here is a list of the 19 excuses covered within the map:
- I’m just not educated enough.
- I just don’t have enough money.
- I just don’t have enough time.
- I’m just not confident enough to do this.
- I just don’t have enough experience.
- I don’t know where to begin.
- This is just too difficult.
- I just don’t have any luck.
- It just isn’t the right time.
- Nobody believes in me.
- People are holding me back.
- I’m afraid what others may think.
- I’m afraid of making a mistake.
- I fear failure would crush me.
- I just don’t know the right people.
- I’ve tried, and it just can’t be done.
- I just can’t deal with all these problems.
- I’m just not creative enough.
As you work your way through these excuses get a sense of how they have affected your life. Now convince yourself that these are not legitimate excuses. They are rather nothing more than roadblocks along your journey that are preventing you from making progress. They are keeping you from reaching your goals and objectives, and you must decide today whether or not you will continue to give them your power, or whether you take back your power and use it to move your life forward in a better way.
When you purchase the Excuses for Mediocrity IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.