The Value of Exercise IQ Matrix explores the positive impact that exercise can have on our lives. However, this map doesn’t just break down the benefits of exercise, it also outlines a four step process you can use to commit yourself to partaking in a regular exercise regime. Moreover, the map presents several hacks to help you find the motivation you need to begin exercising, starting today.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Value of Exercise IQ Matrix:
- Exercise Benefits: The first branch of this map lists the various benefits that we can typically derive from sticking to a regular and consistent workout regime.
- Types of Exercise: The second branch of this map lists various types of exercises that you can partake in. These exercises have been divided up into the following categories: Aerobic, Anaerobic, Relaxing, Outdoors, and Fun exercise activities. There is certainly a lot of variety here to suit everyone’s tastes.
- Getting Committed: The third branch of this map takes you through a four step process you can use to get yourself to commit to a regular exercise regime. Following through on these four steps will dramatically improve your chances of sticking to the exercise goals you set for yourself.
- Finding Motivation: The final branch of this map breaks down how to find the motivation you need to exercise consistently and develop the “exercise habit”. These suggestions are nothing revolutionary, however following through on them will certainly provide you with the incentives you need to workout regularly.
As you progressively work through this map you will not only come to understand the true value of exercise, but will also acquire the necessary commitment and motivation required to help you get into the habit of exercising regularly.
When you purchase the Value of Exercise IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.