The Fear of Judgment IQ Matrix explores how to overcome the fear of being judged, ridiculed and criticized by other people. The map examines what the fear of judgment is and how it typically impacts our life in negative and limiting ways. It breaks down how to reframe judgments in helpful ways, and provides you with a step-by-step process of what to do before, during and after being judged. Following these guidelines will help you to work through your fear of judgment in more optimal ways.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Fear of Judgment IQ Matrix:
- Fear of Judgment: The first branch of this map explores the origins of the fear of judgment and how it tends to manifest in our lives. It also discusses the negative impact that living with a fear of judgment can have on us as individuals.
- Understanding Judgments: The second branch of this map helps you reframe your fear of judgment in more optimal and helpful ways. In other words, it provides you with insights into why people judge, and how it’s not really about you, but rather all about them. Their judgment may seem harsh, but it’s often not as bad as we make it out to be.
- Overcoming Fear of Judgment: The remaining three branches of the map explore how to overcome your fear of judgment. Specifically, these branches break down what to do before you are judged, while you’re being judged, and after you are judged. Use these guidelines to help you deal with your fear of judgment in more optimal and helpful ways.
As you work through this map, you will progressively gain deeper insights and understandings that will help you to overcome your fear of judgment. This, of course, all comes down to mindset. If you mentally prepare yourself in advance, then you will put yourself in a better position to handle things when judgments arise.
When you purchase the Fear of Judgment IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.