The Fear of Loss IQ Matrix explores how to get unstuck and work through your fear of loss in an effective way. Fear of loss, of course, manifests in our lives in many different ways. We, for instance, refrain from taking certain actions because we fear the consequences of what we may potentially lose. And this, of course, holds us back from pursuing what we truly want to have in our lives.
The Fear of Loss is in many ways at the core of every fear we experience. This is why gaining an understanding of how to work through this fear in an effective way can open the door to a world of incredible possibilities. However, we must first be open-minded to releasing attachment to things that are currently holding us back.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Fear of Loss IQ Matrix:
- The Fear of Loss: The first branch of this map breaks down how the fear of loss manifests in our lives. Moreover, it explores the consequences of succumbing to this debilitating fear and how that stifles our goals, dreams, and clouds our judgment.
- Working Through the Fear of Loss: The final three branches of this map walk you through a six step process you can use to work through the fear of loss. The steps of this process include recognizing the fear of loss, questioning its nature and validity, shifting how you think about loss, acknowledging what it is you want to achieve, focusing on the things that matter most, and taking proactive action to overcome your fear of loss.
As you work through this map, you will progressively gain a deeper understanding of what it takes to work through the fear of loss in an effective way. And what you will typically find is that as you successfully work through this fear, it will help you overcome many other fears that are currently holding you back in life.
When you purchase the Fear of Loss IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.