The Handling a Crisis IQ Matrix explores how to go about handling those seemingly insurmountable problems that tend to spin your life out of control. These crisis situations can often come into our lives by surprise in the form of accidents, illness, disasters, personal and business problems. Because they are unexpected, they are often very difficult to deal with and therefore do tend to send our lives into a tailspin. However, handling such crisis scenarios doesn’t need to be overwhelming. In fact, dealing with a crisis situation effectively can potentially be quite rewarding and might in fact help present you with a myriad of opportunities that you would not otherwise have access to.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Handling a Crisis IQ Matrix:
- Preparing for a Crisis: You can’t expect to be able to handle a crisis situation effectively if you spend no time preparing for such possibilities. This first branch takes you through the steps you need to take to prepare for potential crisis situations. It specifically breaks down how you should prepare for these situations mentally, physically and socially.
- Handling a Crisis Situation: When a crisis hits, you need to know what to do in order to manage the situation most effectively. This branch breaks down a five step process you can use to manage a crisis situation. At the heart of this process lie numerous questions that you can ask yourself when dealing with a crisis. These questions will help keep you focused on the right things while ensuring you stay on track and moving in the right direction.
- During a Crisis Situation: Now that you are familiar with the process for handling a crisis, it’s important to also keep in mind a few other key points. This branch presents you with numerous guidelines about what to do and about what not to do during a crisis situation. Following these guidelines will ensure that you always handle the situation in the most optimal way.
- After a Crisis Situation: Once a crisis is over, your work is still far from done. After a crisis you must take the time to reflect upon the events and circumstances that rocked your life. Sometimes what might appear to be a negative situation, might actually turn out to be a blessing in disguise. However, you must be open minded enough to see the situation from a variety of viewpoints and perspectives. Only in this way will you take the very best you can from every negative experience.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively gain the necessary confidence you need to handle a crisis situation most effectively. Gone will be the days when you were overwhelmed with such life challenges. This of course doesn’t mean that handling a crisis will ever be easy. However, it will certainly be more manageable than ever before.
When you purchase the Handling a Crisis IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.