The Handling an Inconvenience IQ Matrix explores how to handle yourself and how to manage the situation when an unexpected predicament arises that takes you away from what you were planning to do. The map specifically breaks down a four step process you can use to help you handle inconveniences far more quickly, efficiently and effectively. The map is essentially built upon a set of key questions that will help you to think through and tackle the situation in an optimal way.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Handling an Inconvenience IQ Matrix:
- An Inconvenience: The first branch of this map breaks down what it means to be inconvenienced and provides you with various examples of how inconveniences can impact our lives.
- The Four Step Process: The second and third branches of this map unlock a four step process you can use to work through any inconvenience you face far more effectively. This process is built upon a set of questions that will help you reframe how you think about the predicament you find yourself in.
- Further Guidelines: The final branch of this map presents you with further guidelines, ideas and suggestions to help you handle unexpected inconveniences in more effective and optimal ways.
As you progressively work through this map you will begin to grasp a deep understanding of what it takes to handle any inconvenience that life throws your way. As a result you will feel more in control and capable of handling unexpected tasks, responsibilities and problems that would normally irritate, frustrate and overwhelm you.
When you purchase the Handling an Inconvenience IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.