The Impostor Syndrome IQ Matrix explores what it means to fall prey to the impostor syndrome and how to overcome it. The impostor syndrome is a common experience that affects high achievers. These people have achieved a high degree of success, however they kind of feel like frauds. They just kind of feel undeserving of the success they have achieved. In their mind they are successful because of fortunate opportunities or luck. Or in other words: things that are out of their control that have nothing to do with their intelligence or aptitude. As a result they question their abilities and this keeps them from realizing their full potential.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Impostor Syndrome IQ Matrix:
- Impostor Syndrome: The first branch of this map introduces you to the impostor syndrome. This branch specifically explores what the impostor syndrome is, the symptoms to look out for, and the consequences of living with this psychological burden.
- Overcoming the Impostor Syndrome: The second and third branches of the map breakdown a six step process you can use to overcome the impostor syndrome. The steps are designed to help you progressively work through your self-doubt and begin moving forward with more self-confidence and belief in your own value and abilities.
- Further Guidelines: The final branch of this map presents you with some further guidelines, ideas and suggestions that will help you to work through the impostor syndrome far more effectively.
As you progressively work through this map you will start to gain more confidence in yourself and in your own ability. You will no longer suffer from chronic self-doubt and will rather embrace all that you have accomplished. Likewise you will embrace your flaws and weaknesses and move forward with more confidence and self-belief that you are deserving of the success you have achieved.
When you purchase the Impostor Syndrome IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.