The Improving Concentration IQ Matrix will help you boost your levels of concentration throughout the day. Higher levels of concentration can help improve your ability to learn, to manage unhelpful thoughts, to boost productivity, and also to direct your mind towards a single objective or goal. However, in order to improve concentration, it does take consistent practice and effort. Use this mind map as a reference poster to develop effective habits-of-mind to improve your levels of concentration throughout the day.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Improving Concentration IQ Matrix:
- Benefits of Concentration: Looks at the benefits of concentration, how to develop concentration and the key things required to help boost your levels of concentration throughout the day.
- Concentrating on Tasks: Provides you with a six step process you can follow that will help you to boost your levels of concentration while working on a specific task.
- Developing Your Concentration Muscle: Explores a wide variety of things you can do on a daily basis that will help you to maintain high levels of concentration while working towards your desired objectives.
- Concentration Exercises: Outlines several exercises you can do daily that will help improve your levels of concentration and ability to focus on the task at hand.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively strengthen your concentration muscle, which will help you boost your levels of productivity and ability to stay focused on the task at hand.
When you purchase the Improving Concentration IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.