The Improving Your Mood IQ Matrix provides you with step-by-step guidelines you can begin using right away that will help you to get out of a bad mood and begin taking positive action towards the attainment of your goals and objectives. The map outlines a five step process that will help you to immediately improve your mood; shows you how to control your mood, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Improving Your Mood IQ Matrix:
- Experiencing a Bad Mood: Explores what it means to experience a bad mood; what specifically can trigger a bad mood at any moment, and the consequences of indulging in a bad mood for long periods at a time.
- Improve Mood Process: Outlines a five step process you can use to help you overcome your bad mood and begin feeling better almost instantly. This process works most effectively as you begin asking and answering several questions that will instantly shift your perspective and improve your mood for the better.
- Control Your Mood: Presents a number of things you can do immediately to control your mood throughout the day.
- Transform Your Mood: Highlights a number of things you can do to help you transform your mood for the better throughout the day.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively acquire the necessary know-how that will help you to better manage the peaks and troughs of your mood throughout the day.
When you purchase the Improving Your Mood IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles. This is just 1 of 20 interconnected visual thinking templates available for purchase.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.