An Act of Kindness IQ Matrix will show you the value of kindness and how you can use it to help enhance your life while also adding value to other people’s lives. This map came together after watching the 2015 film adaptation of the Disney classic Cinderella. Within the film Cinderella makes a promise to her dying mother that she will always “have courage and be kind“. And of course throughout the film she stayed true to her word despite the tremendous challenges she faced when dealing with her heartless stepmother and two self-obsessed stepsisters. She of course got her happy ending, and the chances are that you can also have your happy ending many times over by nurturing kindness in your heart for the people in your life.
Here is a quick break down of each branch of An Act of Kindness IQ Matrix:
- What is True Kindness: The first branch of this map explores what is true kindness and the tremendous value this can bring into your life. True kindness of course typically comes with absolutely no strings attached; has no manipulative intentions, and certainly doesn’t place any expectations or conditions on others. It’s just something that is very real and genuine that comes directly from a place of unconditional love and compassion for other people.
- Showing Kindness: The second branch of this map breaks down a four step process you can follow that will help you to naturally nurture more kindness in your heart. Kindness of course above all else requires that we separate ourselves from our daily problems and stresses. These are the things that often get in our way and prevent us from being kind to others. However, once you successfully separate yourself from external circumstances and allow yourself to fully attend to this person’s needs, then that is when true kindness comes to the forefront.
- Acts of Kindness: The third branch shows you how you can begin spreading more kindness into the world through simple acts that can have a significant impact in other people’s lives. However, this isn’t just about spreading kindness, this is also about learning about kindness by observing others.
- Random Acts of Kindness: The final branch of this map explores random acts of kindness. Random acts of kindness are small things you do throughout the day that show people you care and value them. These random acts of kindness of course come with no conditions or expectations that you will get anything back in return. However, as you can see within the video below, your random acts of kindness do certainly come back to you in unexpected ways.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life, and you will progressively begin to act with more kindness and compassion for other people. Nurturing kindness can of course be challenging at times, however with every kind act given away you will feel better about yourself and grow in confidence as you see the positive impact it makes on other people’s lives.
When you purchase An Act of Kindness IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.