The Law of Belief states that what we believe with feeling, commitment and intention will become our living reality; whether we like it or not. The mind map discusses the relevance of this law; explores the paralyzing effect of self-limiting beliefs and the impact they have on our lives; presents several guiding principles for taking charge of limiting beliefs, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Law of Belief IQ Matrix:
- Immutable Law: Describes the law of belief and how it is relevant to our everyday thoughts, behaviors and actions.
- Self-Limiting Beliefs: Discusses the paralyzing effect that self-limiting beliefs can have on our lives.
- Mindset Strategies: Presents several guiding principles that will help you to take charge of your self-limiting beliefs and step into a world of limitless possibilities.
- Transforming Beliefs: Lists several analysis questions that will help you to take control of your beliefs and patterns of thinking.
Use the law of belief to your advantage, and you will progressively release a magnetic force that attracts what you want most into your life.
When you purchase the Law of Belief IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.