The Law of Control states that we feel good about ourselves to the degree to which we feel that we are in control of our own lives. The mind map defines the law and how it relates to life; explores the consequences of when we are in control and when we lack control in life, and presents several effective strategies and questions to help you take back control over your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Law of Control IQ Matrix:
- Immutable Law: Defines the Law of Control and how it relates to our lives and affects our livelihood.
- Types of Control: Distinguishes between the consequences that are generated when we lack control and when we maintain control over ourselves, our lives, emotions and our circumstances.
- Self Analysis: Presents you with several effective strategies and questions that will help you to gain back control over yourself, your life and circumstances — thusly allowing you greater freedom and power to consciously choose your life’s outcomes.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily habits of thinking, choosing and acting, and you will progressively begin to take control over your life in ways you may not have imagined were possible before.
When you purchase the Law of Control IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.