The Release and Let Go IQ Matrix provides you with guidelines for letting things go. This is all about releasing all that emotional baggage that is holding you back and making your life miserable. Letting go, of course, is rarely easy. Our emotional attachment to things, memories, people and circumstances are not simple to break. However, these emotional attachments can often prevent us from living the life we deserve. By letting these things go, you allow room for more important things that will bring more happiness and joy to your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Release and Let Go IQ Matrix:
- Letting Go: The first branch delves into what it means to truly let go. This is of course not about forgetting or about avoiding the consequences of the past, it’s more about letting go of the emotional attachments that keep you living in the past so that you can make way for the “new” in the present moment. You must allow space for positive change to occur in your life, otherwise, nothing will ever change no matter how much you hope it will.
- Reasons to Let Go: There are a plethora of reasons to let go of all your past emotional baggage, but the more important question is when is it the best time to actually let these things go? This branch provides you with insights that will help you to recognize when your life and circumstances are laying a heavy burden on your shoulders. The moment you recognize these circumstances is the moment you begin preparing yourself to begin letting go of the things that are holding you back. Holding onto these things will only bring more hardship and struggle into your life.
- The Keys to Happiness: Letting go means creating more space for better things that are bound to add more value, happiness, and fulfillment to your life. In fact, the keys to a life filled with happiness comes down to how much you are willing to let go of. This branch explores all the things that you might be holding onto that are denying you the happiness you deserve to experience in life. Letting go of these things is the starting point of a lifetime of happiness and fulfillment.
- How to Let Go: The final two branches of this mind map explore how to let go of all these things. Some of these suggestions are simple and straightforward, however, they are very powerful and can help you move forward in a better way. Other suggestions might require a little mental work to help you gain the clarity you need to make a decision to let go of everything that is holding you back in life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin to let go of all the things that are holding you back from the happiness, love, joy, and fulfillment you deserve to experience. Once you let go of these things you will finally create the necessary space for the many wonderful surprises and gifts that life is about to bless you with.
When you purchase the Release and Let Go IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.