The Life Coaching Approach Part 1 IQ Matrix will guide you through the process of what it takes to become an effective life coach. The map breaks down attending strategies, listening and feedback techniques, and outlines the importance of using effective questions that help get to the heart of the issue your client is facing. In addition to this, the map also breaks down what a life coach should focus on throughout a coaching session in order to get a deeper understanding of their client.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Life Coaching Approach Part 1 IQ Matrix:
- Attending Strategies: Breaks down the most important factors a life coach must attend to throughout a coaching session. This involves attending to their own body language and psychological tendencies, as well as their client’s language and habitual patterns of behavior.
- Listening and Feedback: Delves into critical listening and feedback techniques that a life coach must progressively learn to apply into their coaching routine.
- Questioning Techniques: Explores the power of effective questioning as it relates to life coaching.
Stick with these guidelines, memorize and allow them to help you improve your approach as a life coach, and you will progressively develop effective coaching habits that will help you to provide the support and feedback your client’s need in order life’s challenges.
When you purchase the Life Coaching Approach Part 1 IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.