The Life Coaching Mistakes IQ Matrix will help you identify the most common mistakes that life coaches make while working with their clients. The map categorizes mistakes into perceptual mistakes, personal communication mistakes, personal approach mistakes, and mistakes related to setting client tasks. These mistakes are of course easily avoided once we become aware of them.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Life Coaching Mistakes IQ Matrix:
- Personal Perceptions: Identifies several common mistakes life coaches make when it comes to their perceptions of the client’s life and circumstances.
- Personal Communication: Breaks down common communication errors that life coaches make while conversing with their clients.
- Personal Approach: Elaborates on several typical mistakes a life coach makes while working with their clients.
- Client Tasks: Discusses the common mistakes that life coaches make when setting tasks for their clients.
Remember these guidelines, memorize them and allow them to help you gain a better understanding of yourself and your client’s needs, and you will progressively become a far more competent, confident and professional life coach.
When you purchase the Life Coaching Mistakes IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.