The Life Role Optimization IQ Matrix explores how to optimize how you live your life through the roles you choose to play each day. We all play various roles in life. Some roles we are born into, while other roles are based on the choices we make. Sometimes we play roles that correspond to certain life experiences, while at other times these roles are based on things we identify with. We are in fact playing many different roles over a lifetime. Balancing those roles and making the most of each role isn’t easy. However, it doesn’t need to be an overwhelming experience. Within this IQ Matrix, you will learn how to optimize your life roles and find more balance, happiness, and fulfillment in your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Life Role Optimization IQ Matrix:
- Your Life Roles: The first branch of this map examines what life roles are, the types of roles we tend to play, and how to better understand the important influence they have over our lives and circumstances.
- The Exploration Process: The final three branches of this map walk you through a seven-step exploratory process that can help you to optimize how you live your life through the roles you play. These steps will help you to identify your life roles, to assess their value, to explore conflicts, to define what success means for each role, to prepare an action plan, and to commit to bringing that action plan to fruition.
As you work through this map you will progressively gain deeper insights and understandings into the various roles you play and the impact they have on your life. With a little work, you will learn how to effectively re-prioritize and balance those roles and therefore find more happiness and fulfillment in your life.
When you purchase the Life Role Optimization IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.