The Living Spontaneously IQ Matrix will show you what it takes to live life in a more interesting, fun and unpredictable way. This of course isn’t about being reckless with your choices and decisions. It’s rather about pulling yourself out of your comfort zone and taking a few more chances. It’s about trying new things and seeking out new adventures that might provide you with unexpected opportunities that otherwise you might have missed out on. Living spontaneously is all about spicing up your life in opportunistic ways that will help you to live more fully, freely and courageously.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living Spontaneously IQ Matrix:
- Being Spontaneous: The first branch of this map unlocks what it really means to live your life spontaneously. Spontaneity provides you with a sense of freedom. It’s as if suddenly you are free to do and be whatever you wish without being confined or constricted by your worn-out habits and routines that make life so comfortable and very predictable. Living spontaneously might of course not be for everyone. However, reading over the benefits that spontaneity can bring into your life, you will certainly be tempted to give it a try.
- Making Changes: In order to become more spontaneous, you will need to begin making some changes to how you live your life. This second branch explores a four step process that will help you to spice up your worn-out habits and routines in order to bring more spontaneity into your life. Changing might of course not be an easy process because living spontaneously means that you will need to step outside your comfort zone. However, by making small progressive changes over time, will certainly help you develop a hunger for living life more spontaneously.
- Spontaneity Guidelines: The third branch of this map provides you with various guidelines that will help you to live life more spontaneously. Some of these guidelines are very simple and straightforward, however don’t allow that to fool you into thinking that they will not work. Spontaneity is a habit that takes a little time to develop. The journey might not be easy, however the rewards and the value you will derive from living this way might be priceless.
- Saying Yes/No: When it comes to spontaneity it’s all about your willingness to say “yes” to life. When you say “no” you never really give yourself an opportunity to experience positive change. And the sad fact is that most of the time we often say “no”. However, what if you said “yes” more often to everything? How could that potentially transform your life? This final branch explores the things that you might like to say “yes” to more often. Saying “yes” to these things might seem insignificant and small, however it’s after all the small decisions that may end up having the biggest impact on your life in the long-term.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin stepping outside your comfort zone and taking chances on yourself to live life in more optimal ways. Living this way will ensure that your life is always fun, interesting and exciting. You will no longer regret the things you missed out on doing, the opportunities you missed out on taking, and the adventures you missed out on experiencing. When you live spontaneously there is of course always a chance that mistakes will be made. But life is about making mistakes and learning from them. After all, making mistakes is certainly a lot more interesting than living a mundane boring existence. 🙂
When you purchase the Living Spontaneously IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.