The Living with Gratitude IQ Matrix will help you to live life with more gratitude and appreciation. Not only will this make you feel great, but it will also help put things into perspective, thereby providing you with the necessary understanding you need to spot the opportunities that will help move your life forward in a more positive direction. There are just so many reasons to be grateful.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living with Gratitude IQ Matrix:
- Living with Gratitude: Explores what gratitude really means and how you must shift your perspective of reality in order to allow it into your life. This branch also looks at the benefits of cultivating gratitude on a daily basis and how this can potentially improve your life in exponential ways.
- Two People Types: Describes the differences between a person who shows gratitude on a daily basis, and a person who consistently complains, criticizes and lives in a very ungrateful manner. The differences are striking, and so are the lives of the people who live on polar opposites of the gratitude spectrum.
- Growing Gratitude: Looks at ways you can become more grateful on a daily basis by applying simple yet very effective and practical suggestions into your life. This branch also explores several questions you can ask yourself that will help you find gratitude for the problems in your life.
- Reasons to be Grateful: Identifies several important things you can start becoming grateful about today. These things can be physical, but also psychological. For instance the map provides you with a set of questions you can ask yourself that will help you to appreciate your weaknesses, difficulties, mistakes, emotional pain and more.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop an attitude of gratitude that will strengthen your resilience and willpower even during the toughest of times.
When you purchase the Living with Gratitude IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.