The Make a Difference IQ Matrix will help you make a positive difference in this world in your own unique way. Making a difference doesn’t necessarily mean putting into action some grand scheme that will suddenly transform the world for the better. What it does mean is focusing on the little things that will make a difference to your community and to the lives of those around you.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Make a Difference IQ Matrix:
- Be Generous: Looks at the benefits of generosity and shows you how you can become more generous in your everyday life to help make a positive impact on other people’s lives.
- Be Nice: Explores how you can be nice throughout the day to other people. Being nice by doing good deeds for other people may not seem significant on the surface. However, it’s often significant for those people whose lives you touch.
- Be Giving: Shows you how to be more giving in ways that will make a lasting impact on other people’s lives. This branch also explains why you shouldn’t accept birthday presents, and what you could do instead. It all comes back to being more giving of yourself to others.
- Be Helpful: Being more helpful means giving up of your time and energy to make a positive difference in other people’s lives. It’s important to be more helpful in little ways that will make a big difference to the lives of the people you touch.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the incredible habit of being more generous, kind, giving and helpful. It’s these little things that will make a positive difference in other people’s lives.
When you purchase the Make a Difference IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.