The Mapping Career Path IQ Matrix will help you to gain clarity about your career and future career path. The mind map will help you to assess where you’ve been, where you are, and the direction you’d like to move in the future. As you work through this map you will gain more clarity and certainty about your career direction, which will help strengthen your career choices.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Mapping Career Path IQ Matrix:
- Begin Here: Outlines the key things you must do in order to manage your career path more effectively.
- Assess Current Reality: Helps you to assess you current reality. By understanding where you are today, you will be better prepared to deal with the changes that you would like to incorporate into your professional life tomorrow.
- Your Next Step: Pinpoints what you must focus on and the things you must do in order to begin planning for the future. Without these steps you will be in limbo and find it very difficult to move your career forward.
- Your Portfolio: Lists the things you should include within your portfolio and the trends you must look for to help you identify your best future career path.
- Explore the Possibilities: Discusses further areas you could explore that will help you strengthen you career choices.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your professional life and you will ready and able to move forward with greater purpose and confidence to a bigger and brighter career.
When you purchase the Mapping Career Path IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.