The Overcoming Failure mind map will help you to take advantage of the times in your life when you will make mistakes or will simply fail to attain your desired objectives. The mind map provides guidelines the moment you fail at something; identifies the things you must keep in mind the moment of failure; looks at ways you can prepare for failure in advance, and much more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Overcoming Failure IQ Matrix:
- Take Action: Provides you with guidelines for the very moment you realize you have failed at something. This branch explores the types of actions you must take immediately after a failure, and the mental shift in perspective you must make during such times.
- Always Remember: Identifies the things that you must always keep in mind and remember the moment you fail at something. These are key critical areas that will help shape how you think and approach your predicament moving forward. If you neglect these guidelines, then you might as well give up and quit trying.
- Prepare for Failure: Looks at ways you can prepare for failure in advance. Failure is an inevitable part of risk-taking, and taking risks is necessary for success in any field of endeavor. This branch will show you how to develop a strategy for failure, and how this can help you get what you want in the long-run.
- When to Quit: Pinpoints scenarios when failure is probably the best option. You have to know when to quit and essentially when to jump off a sinking ship. This branch will provide you with the necessary guidelines to help you know when it’s time to let things go and attempt something different.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary approach that will help you to overcome failure and lay down a path towards the achievement of your goals and objectives.
When you purchase the Overcoming Failure IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.