The Overcoming Hurt IQ Matrix will help you to manage the debilitating effects that the emotion of hurt can have on your life and well-being. The mind map how and why we experience the emotion of hurt; delves into the consequences of this emotion; breaks down a four step process for overcoming feelings of hurt; provides guidelines for managing this emotion, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Overcoming Hurt IQ Matrix:
- Hurt Feelings: Identifies how and why we experience the emotion of hurt. Also outlines the consequences of hurt in our lives.
- Process for Overcoming Hurt: Breaks down a four step process you can use to help you overcome the feelings of hurt in your life.
- Tips for Overcoming Hurt: Presents you with several tips and suggestions that you can incorporate into your life to minimize the effects of hurt.
- More Tips: Presents you with many more helpful tips and suggestions for minimizing hurt in your life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively discover how to manage the emotion of hurt far more effectively throughout your life.
When you purchase the Overcoming Hurt IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.