The Overcoming Worry IQ Matrix will help you to overcome your worries by providing you with simple yet effective strategies. The mind map identifies the two types of worries that often plague our lives; describes how we keep our worries alive; identifies how to overcome worry by challenging limiting beliefs, and presents several guidelines to help you overcome your worries.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Overcoming Worry IQ Matrix:
- What is Worry?: Defines what worries are, identifies the two types of worries that we are commonly plagued with, and describes how the habit of worrying is maintained throughout life.
- Transforming Worry: Identifies how worrying can be transformed by simply challenging our limiting belief systems.
- Strategies: Presents several techniques and strategies that will help you to overcome the worries in your life.
- More Strategies: Expands on several more techniques and strategies that will help eliminate your worries.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your daily habits and actions, and you will progressively develop the traits, mindset and behaviors that will help you to successfully manage and possibly overcome the nagging worries in your life.
When you purchase the Overcoming Worry IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store..
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.