The Person of Influence IQ Matrix will help you to develop into a person of influence within your organization or industry. The mind map provides you with essential rapport creation and communication techniques that will help you gain great respect and influence in the public arena. Personal influence is built upon the fundamentals of communication and listening skills.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Person of Influence IQ Matrix:
- Building Rapport: Delves into essential and critical rapport creation strategies and tactics you can use to gain influence over the people in your life.
- Effective Listening: Lays down a solid groundwork for what it takes to become an effective and influential listener.
- Effective Talking: Targets key speaking principles that we must follow if we seek to become an influential communicator within the company of others.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily communication regime, and you will progressively gain a profound influence over the people in your life in surprising ways.
When you purchase the Person of Influence IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.