The Personal Legend IQ Matrix will help you to clarify your life’s mission and vision, thereby enabling you to live your life’s purpose and ultimate destiny. The mind map discusses the purpose of creating an empowering personal legend; provides several questions and exercises to help you unlock your personal legend, and presents guidelines to align your personal legend with your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Personal Legend IQ Matrix:
- My Personal Legend: Discusses the purpose of an empowering personal legend and breaks down the two factors that make up your personal legend.
- Identify Personal Legend: Provides you with several questions and exercises that will help you to identify your mission, vision and purpose in life.
- Clarify Personal Legend: Presents several guidelines that will help you to clarify your personal legend and align it with real world scenarios.
Stick with these principles, memorize and allow them to help you gain better clarity, understanding and insight into your life’s mission, vision and ultimate destiny. In this way you will make better choices and decisions as you go about your day on the road towards attaining your personal legend.
When you purchase the Personal Legend IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.