The Personal Power IQ Matrix explores how to develop a deep sense of confidence, self-assurance and inner strength that can help you live a more empowered and inspired life. Despite what some might think, personal power is not about using power or force against other people. It is rather an inner strength that allows you to make empowered choices to help move your life forward in the best possible way. The best part is that personal power is not a mental state that we are born with. It is rather something that we can develop over time with dedication and consistent effort to continuous improvement.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Personal Power IQ Matrix:
- What is Personal Power?: The first branch defines what personal power means and what it effectively feels like to live with a sense of personal power. In many ways personal power is about “attitude”. It’s about cultivating the right kind of attitude that serves your best interests without being a detriment to others. It’s essentially about taking personal control of your own life, body and mind so that you can live with more positive intention and purpose.
- Signs of Powerlessness: Many of us might feel confident and self-assured. However, that does not mean that we have a high level of personal power. This second branch explores signs of weakness or powerlessness. Use this list as a checklist of sorts to help you establish what areas you might need to work on to improve your personal power. Giving attention to each of these areas will certainly help you break free from unhelpful thoughts and debilitating habits that might currently hold you back in life.
- The Requirements for Personal Power: As with any skill, in order to develop personal power you will need to focus on certain key areas. Within this third branch you will discover what are the essential requirements for developing personal power over the long-haul. This is of course something that will not happen over night, but rather with persistent effort over time. You will need to personally give attention to each of these areas in order to grow your power.
- Your Plan of Action: The final branch of this map outlines a plan of action that you can keep in mind each and every day to help you develop your personal power. These actions do require that you stay quite vigilant and mindful — especially of your interactions with others. Because it’s often when we interact with others that we tend to give our personal power away.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin developing the habits, beliefs and actions that will help you live with more personal power throughout the day. And with personal power comes more choice and opportunity to live your life with intention and a greater sense or purpose in the pursuit of your goals and objectives.
When you purchase the Personal Power IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.