The Healthy Self-Image IQ Matrix will show you what it takes to develop an empowering self-image that will help you approach life and circumstances with a renewed sense of confidence and self-belief. The map provides an overview of what a self-image actually is; explores the differences between a healthy and unhealthy self-image; breaks down a four step process to help you develop a more empowering a positive self-image, and provides you with several self-image strengthening guidelines. Having a healthy self-image is often the key ingredient to greater self-confidence, self-acceptance and more fulfillment.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Healthy Self-Image IQ Matrix:
- What is a Self-Image?: There is a lot of confusion going around as to what exactly is a self-image. The first branch of this map outlines what a self-image actually is in its simplest terms. You are given several definitions that help break down the definition of a self-image in numerous ways.
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy: We all have a self-image. However, for some people that self-image is healthier and more empowering than it is for others. In other words, some people’s self-image helps them get the most from their abilities in every situations, while other people’s self-image holds them back from reaching their full potential. This second branch outlines the major differences between a healthy and unhealthy self-image.
- Developing Healthy Self-Image: The third branch breaks down a four step process that can help you develop a more empowering a healthy self-image. This four step process presents you with numerous thought-provoking questions that can help you to gain deeper insights into the hidden parts of yourself. You can then use this understanding to make the necessary adjustments to help you develop a healthier self-image.
- Strengthening Self-Image: The final branch of this map provides you with several guidelines that will help you to strengthen and build a healthier self-image. Some of these guidelines appear very simple and straightforward, however implementing each of them can certainly impact your life in a very positive way.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the self-confidence and self-belief you need to live life more intentionally and with purpose. You will no longer be under the heavy influence of others, but rather you will be the captain of your own ship — of your own life. You will finally feel powerful instead of powerless, confident instead of hesitant, and that can make all the difference for your future growth and development as a human being.
When you purchase the Healthy Self-Image IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix that explores each of the concepts in more detail.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles. This is just 1 of 20 interconnected visual thinking templates available for purchase.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.