The Building Self-Worth IQ Matrix will help you develop a sense of worth and value within yourself. Self-worth is often confused with self-esteem. They are certainly related, however there is a difference. Where self-esteem is derived from outside sources by the things that you do or that people say about you, self-worth on the other hand is something that comes from within. It’s a measure of how you value yourself despite your results, despite what is happening around you, and despite what others might think or say about you. Therefore to have self-worth is to have personal power. And with a sense of personal power, anything becomes possible.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Building Self-Worth IQ Matrix:
- About Self-Esteem: The first branch of this map explores the true meaning of self-esteem. Self-esteem is of course influenced by self-worth, however they are not one and the same. You will discover how self-esteem comes from external sources derived from our results and from what others think about us. Having high levels of self-esteem is of course important to help move us forward in life with confidence. However, to develop real lasting self-confidence it’s important to begin building your self-worth.
- About Self-Worth: The second branch of this map explores the meaning of self-worth. Self-worth is something that comes from within. It doesn’t rely on our results or on what people say or think about us. It instead rests upon an internal state of being that’s built upon self-understanding, self-acceptance and self-love. Where self-esteem is a state of “doing”, self-worth is a state of “being”. When we go from “doing” to “being” that’s when we gain true personal power.
- Building Self-Worth: The final two branches of this map unlock a five step process that will help you build your self-worth. This process will take you from an analysis of yourself and your life all the way through to self-love, trust and taking personal responsibility for your life and circumstances. Building self-worth is no doubt a process that can take time. Anything that comes from within takes time to build. However, by following these five steps of the process you will no doubt move yourself in the right direction.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin to build the self-worth you need to feel more confident no matter what life throws your way. Your self-esteem will therefore no longer be at the mercy of your results or of what others might say or think about you. The only thing that will matter is what you think about yourself. And that is where your personal power comes from.
When you purchase the Building Self-Worth IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.