The Victim Mentality IQ Matrix will help you to break out of the sense of helplessness you might feel at times when it seems as though nothing is going right and the world is conspiring against you. Playing the “victim card” can certainly gain you sympathy and acceptance, however it is also hurting you because you are giving up control and responsibility for taking ownership of your problems and circumstances. You will always therefore be at the whim of others or at the whim of the problems that life keeps throwing your way. Isn’t it about time you stood up for yourself and created your life with purpose? And it all begins with taking full responsibility for everything that happens to you.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Victim Mentality IQ Matrix:
- The Mind of a Victim: The first branch delves into the mindset of a victim. The branch explores how victim’s think and how they perceive their life and circumstances. Moreover, the branch pinpoints the key beliefs that drive a victim’s behavior and lead to feelings of helplessness.
- Victim’s Must Acknowledge: Before a victim is able to change their ways, they must first acknowledge several things. This second branch challenges the victim to think differently about themselves, about their life and about how they perceive circumstances in order to break free of the unhelpful habitual patterns that are holding them back.
- Overcoming Victim Mentality: The final two branches of this mind map present a seven step process that anyone can use to help them break free of their victim mentality. First you must recognize that you are playing the “victim card”. Secondly, you must decide what you want. Thirdly, you need to take full responsibility for your life. Fourth, you have to unlock the psychological factors that are holding you back. Fifth, you need to correct the unwanted psychological programming. Sixth, it is important to identify the missing pieces that will help improve your levels of confidence and competence. And lastly, it’s critical to begin moving forward in a more positive, proactive and assertive way.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin to overcome the victim mentality that is holding you back from experiencing more happiness and fulfilment in life. Take the “victim card” out of your pocket and burn it right now! You will no longer need it once you begin working through these suggestions.
When you purchase the Victim Mentality IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.