The Accepting What Is IQ Matrix and accompanying 18 page eBook explores how to make peace with your current predicament no matter how awful, discouraging, or uncomfortable things might seem. When you learn to make peace with your predicament, you develop the mental capacity to handle your circumstances in an advantageous way. Yes, things might seem bad right now. But an unhelpful perspective and a poor mental attitude will only make things worse. The only way to make the best of this situation is to accept what is and then do what you can with what you have, to make things better.
This mind map walks you through what it means to accept without resistance. It then goes through a five-step process you can use to develop the habit of acceptance without resistance. Working through this map will help you make peace with your life and circumstances no matter how awful things appear to be in the present moment.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Accepting What Is mind map.
- The Value of Acceptance: The first two branches of this map explore what it means to accept things as they are without resistance. This is not so much about “doing something”, it’s rather a mindset you bring into every life predicament you face. It’s about embracing where you are so that you can move forward in a more resourceful and empowering way. You will also discover that accepting “what is” has several unexpected benefits. These benefits will give you the peace of mind you need when life hands you a lemon. 😉
- How to Accept What Is: The final two branches of this mind map break down a five-step process that will help you get into the habit of accepting and embracing whatever life throws your way. The first step involves making peace with the situation. The second step requires you to let things go. The third step involves clarifying your expectations. The fourth step encourages you to search for answers. And the final step helps you pave the way forward to improve your situation.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for finding the peace of mind you need to effectively work through difficult circumstances. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively learn how to make peace with your predicament, irrespective of how awful things may appear to be. It’s only when we’re at peace that we acquire the necessary resourcefulness needed to improve our situation.
When you purchase the Accepting What Is IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.