The Asking for Help IQ Matrix explores how much easier things get and how much luckier you become when you develop the habit of asking for help. When you ask for the right kind of help, at the right time, your whole life changes. You solve problems faster, you save time, you gain better insights, you get luckier, and you create deeper connections and emotional bonds others. Asking for help in the wrong way can, of course, be quite detrimental to your success.
This mind map explores the numerous benefits of asking for help. It goes through the consequences of not asking for help. It then outlines a six-step process you can use to ask for help the right way. And it concludes by outlining how to gain maximum value by asking for help.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Asking for Help mind map.
- Asking for Help: The first branch of this map explores the numerous benefits that are associated with the habit of asking for help. It’s important to understand that asking for help isn’t a sign of weakness, incompetence, or inferiority. It’s more of a survival mechanism that will provide you with the competitive advantage you need to accomplish your goals.
- Not Asking for Help: The second branch of this map describes the consequences of not asking for help and the impact this can have on your life. The branch also outlines numerous reasons/excuses you might have for not asking for help. As you read through these excuses, think about which ones you tend to indulge in. You will probably find that none of these reasons are legitimate reasons for not asking for help. They are rather excuses that hold you back in life.
- The Process of Asking for Help: The third branch of this map outlines a six-step process you can use to ask for help the right way. This process will ensure that every time you ask for help that you will get exactly what you ask for, or more. The process involves acknowledging that you don’t have all the answers, identifying the help required, assessing the consequences of not asking, asking for help, and showing gratitude. This process will certainly lead you down the right path. It will also help minimize typical mistakes that are often made when asking for help.
- Further Suggestions: The final branch of this map provides you with numerous guidelines and suggestions that will help you maximize the benefits you are getting from this process. Developing your ability to ask for help is about building optimal habits that will help you approach others without reservations.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for using other people’s skills, knowledge, experience, and connections to get what you want. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the habit of asking for help. As a result, you will solve problems faster, save time, and unlock a world of unique insights, ideas, and opportunities to move your goals forward.
When you purchase the Asking for Help IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary that breaks down each branch of the IQ Matrix in detail.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.