The Financial Intelligence IQ Matrix explores how to overcome the limitations and restrictions of a poverty-stricken mindset and grow more wealth and abundance in your life. Financial Intelligence is a state of mind, that comes from adopting a wealth-centered mindset, and building empowering habits that attract wealth and abundance into your life. This mind map is based on Jamie McIntyre’s best selling books entitled “What I Didn’t Learn at School but I Wish I Had.” In the book, Jamie discusses financial strategies and techniques for building financial freedom.
This mind map specifically breaks down the mindset of a financially competent money manager. It walks you through how to design your life on purpose. This will help you build a pathway toward achieving long-term financial freedom. The map then presents you with various thoughts and ideas that will help improve your financial awareness. And it concludes by outlining several ways you can earn more money. Working through this map will help you gain a better understanding of what it takes to build long-term wealth and abundance.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Financial Intelligence mind map.
- The Financial Mindset: The first branch of this map breaks down the mindset and habits of a financially competent money manager. It also explores what an incompetent money manager would do when faced with certain predicaments.
- Intentional Life Design: The second branch of this map helps you intentionally design your financial life using a three-step process. The steps of this process include (1) determining your primary purpose for achieving financial freedom, (2) setting practical financial goals, and (3) mastering critical skills for improving your opportunities to earn more money. Use these steps as a building block for achieving financial freedom.
- Financial Awareness: The third branch of this map outlines the things you need to know to manage your finances far more effectively. Here the map takes you through assets, liabilities, using a financial bucket system, and the stages of financial stability.
- Strategies for Making Money: The final branch of this map presents you with several guidelines to help you build long-term wealth and financial freedom using investment, property, and other financial strategies.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for overcoming the limitations of a poverty-stricken mindset and for managing your finances more intelligently. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your daily money management practices, and you will progressively move closer to the financial success you desire to have in your life.
When you purchase the Financial Intelligence IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.