The Release and Let Go IQ Matrix and accompanying 17 page eBook explore how to let things go. Letting go is about releasing the emotional baggage that’s holding you back and making your life miserable. Letting go, of course, is rarely easy. Our emotional attachment to things, memories, people, and circumstances are not simple to break. Moreover, they can prevent us from living the life we deserve. By letting these things go, you allow room for more important stuff to come into your life — stuff that will bring more happiness, joy, and fulfillment.
This mind map delves into what it means to truly let go. It presents you with a plethora of reasons to let go of your past emotional baggage. It guides you on when exactly to let things go. It breaks down all the things you might be holding onto that are making you miserable. It then walks you through how to let go of all the things that no longer serve you. Working through this map will help you to let go of all the things that are holding you back from experiencing the happiness, joy, and fulfillment you deserve.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Release and Let Go mind map.
- Letting Go: The first branch of this map delves into what it means to truly let go. This, of course, is not about forgetting or avoiding the consequences of the past. It’s more about letting go of the emotional attachments that keep you living in the past. Only in this way will you make room for the “new” to come into the present. You must, however, allow space for positive change to take place. Otherwise, nothing will ever change no matter how much you hope it will.
- Reasons to Let Go: There are a plethora of reasons to let go of your past emotional baggage. But when is it the best time to let these things go? This branch will help you recognize when your life and circumstances are laying a heavy burden on your shoulders. The moment you become aware of this fact is the moment you begin the process of letting go. Holding onto these things will only bring continued hardship and struggle.
- The Keys to Happiness: Letting go means creating more space for better things to come into your life – things that will bring you more happiness and fulfillment. Happiness may, in fact, elude you until you are willing and able to let things go. This branch explores all the things you’re holding onto that are denying you the happiness you deserve to experience. Letting go of these things could very well be a starting point of a lifetime of fulfillment.
- How to Let Go: The final two branches of this mind map explore how to let go of all the things holding you back in life. Some of these suggestions are simple and straightforward. They are, however, very powerful and will help you move forward in a better way. Other suggestions might require a little mental work before you gain the clarity you need to finally let things go and move on with your life.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for finding more happiness and fulfillment in life by letting things go. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin to understand how to let things go. Letting go will then create the space for new and better things to come into your life — things that will lead to deeper levels of happiness and fulfillment.
When you purchase the Release and Let Go IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.