The Manifestation Process IQ Matrix explores how to develop the mindset, habits, and behavioral patterns required to attract what you want most into your life. As you work through this map, you will discover that the process of manifestation is heavily reliant upon the right balance and alignment of your thoughts, beliefs, needs, values, self-concept, self-esteem, self-ideal, self-image, meta-programs, psychological rules, your environmental, social influences, attitude, the questions you ask, the words you use, your habitual patterns of behavior, your mental and emotional states, psychological anchors, physiology, and a great deal more. All these elements must align with your desired intentions.
If any of these psychological elements are misaligned, then self-sabotage patterns will ensue, which will hold you back from accomplishing your goals. In such instances, optimism will not be enough when your psyche is misaligned with your intentions. But all is not lost, as long as you understand how the manifestation process works.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Manifestation Process mind map.
- The Principles of Manifestation: The first branch of this map outlines the fundamental principles that govern the process of manifestation. Specifically, the branch breaks down how our thoughts shape our lives and what to do and not do to manifest what you want into your life. The basic three-step process for manifestation involves (1) setting your intention, (2) letting go of your intention, and (3) staying in the flow. The map provides further guidance in each area. This branch also takes you through the principles behind the Vacuum Theory and the Butterfly Effect. Familiarizing yourself with these principles will help you to understand the workings of the manifestation process on a metaphysical level.
- Guidelines for Manifestation: The second branch of this map provides general guidelines for manifesting the things you want in your life. These are universal principles that you can use to your advantage to create the life you want to live.
- The Manifestation Triangle: The fourth branch of this map outlines how the process of manifestation relies upon a cycle of being, doing, then having. This essentially means that we must first strive to BE the person we seek to become, then we must DO or work on becoming that person, then we will HAVE what we desire in our lives.
- Universal Laws of Manifestation: The final branch of this map outlines nine Universal Laws of Manifestation that we must all adhere to if we want to manifest our desires into reality. These laws include (1) The Law of Expectation, (2) The Law of Correspondence, (3) The Law of Attraction, (4) The Law of Emotion, (5) The Law of Concentration, (6) The Law of Cause and Effect, (7) The Law of Belief, (8) The Law of Giving, and (9) The Law of Least Effort. The IQ Matrix and accompanying summary break down each of these laws in detail.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for manifesting your desires into reality. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and absorb them into your habitual patterns of behavior, and you will progressively begin attracting and manifesting your desires into your life.
When you purchase the Manifestation Process IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.