On SaleIQ Matrix Bundles, Effective Thinker
The Problem Solver Bundle of maps includes a selection of hand picked maps that are designed to help you solve any problem that life throws your way. The following maps are included within this bundle:
- Problem Solving Skills
- PS1: Define Problem
- PS2: Investigate Problem
- PS3: Re-Imagine Idea
- PS4: Engineer Plan
- PS5: Execute and Master
- Solving Life’s Problems
- Ultimate Brainstorming
Who is this bundle for?
- Anyone who consistently struggles to handle life’s endless array of problems.
- Anyone who would like to learn how to solve problems far more effectively.
- Anyone who wants a step-by-step outline to help them solve problems.
IQ Doodle, Effective Thinker $5.00
The Six Thinking Hats Problem Solving Model IQ Doodle outlines how to solve your life and business problems far more effectively and creatively using Edward de Bono’s clever six thinking hats approach. The six hats include:
- The Managerial Blue Hat
- The Neutral White Hat
- The Intuitive Red Hat
- The Pessimistic Black Hat
- The Optimistic Yellow Hat
- The Creative Green Hat
This IQ Doodle pack is available for purchase from the IQ Doodle Store. Clicking on the orange button below will take you to the IQ Doodle website.
Effective Thinker $7.00
The Thinking Like a Detective IQ Matrix explores how to solve problems more effectively by thinking like a detective who is solving a case. Sherlock Holmes is one of the most well-known detectives. Countless books have been written about him, and various movies and TV shows have also explored his life. Yes, he is a fictional character, however, his ability to read people and solve crimes was uncanny. This mind map unlocks the secrets of how to think like Sherlock Holmes, however, this is of course not about solving a criminal case, you are instead provided with a step-by-step plan for solving a typical life problem.
Who is this map for?
- Anyone who would like to be able to solve problems more effectively.
- Anyone who wants to better understand what it’s like to think like a detective.
- Anyone who typically gets overwhelmed with problems and just doesn’t know where to begin.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however impossible must be the truth.