The Developing Trust IQ Matrix explores how trust rests at the foundations of every relationship. It is said that without trust, no amount of love is ever strong enough to sustain a relationship. Love is, of course, important. Love is, however, only as strong as the trust within a relationship. This map explores the importance of trust, how to build trust, how to rebuild trust when it has been lost, and how to overcome a betrayal of trust. Understanding the key principles presented within this mind map will help you to grow solid relationships built upon trust, respect, and mutual admiration.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Developing Trust mind map.
- The Importance of Trust: When you have trust in a relationship it instantly eliminates a plethora of problems that often lead to endless bickering. These arguments are not based on a lack of love, but rather a lack of trust. And the more a couple argues, the more resentment and anger festers within the relationship, which leads to further tension and dissatisfaction. The first branch of this map outlines the importance of trust in a relationship and what that means for you and your partner.
- How to Build Trust: Now that you understand the importance of trust, the next step is to discover how to build trust within your relationship. The process of establishing trust isn’t difficult. It can, however, take some time. After all, trust isn’t something we can generate overnight, but rather something we build over time. The more effort and time you put into implementing each one of the suggestions outlined in this branch, the greater levels of trust you are likely to establish in your relationship.
- Rebuilding Lost Trust: What if you make a mistake and you lose the trust of your partner? Once trust is broken, it’s certainly difficult to reestablish again. However, there are several things you can do to mend broken trust and thereby keep your relationship alive. This branch takes you through numerous guidelines that will help you to rebuild the trust that might have been lost in your relationship.
- The Betrayal of Trust: What if you’re the one who has been betrayed by your partner? After a betrayal, it’s understandable that you would lose trust and faith in your partner. And it’s certainly not easy to heal when faced with such a predicament. If, however, you’re ready and willing to move through a six-step process for working through betrayal, then you may find that there is still a ray of hope at the end of the tunnel. You can certainly learn to trust once again. And this six-step process will help assess whether or not it’s time to forgive or time to move on.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for developing more trust in a relationship. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life to build more trusting relationships with other people. With more trust, there will be more love, joy, and fulfillment, which will ease any tension or stress that might have previously festered within the relationship.
When you purchase the Developing Trust IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.